Guided Boat Tour of Waterfront Homes
Next Tour: Contact us for time and place
You Can View Multiple Waterfront Homes In One Day by Boat!
The Guided Boat Tour of Waterfront Homes is a quick and easy way to preview several homes in a couple of hours without any pressure or hassle.
The Guided Boat Tour of Waterfront Homes is a great way to get an overview of what waterfront homes and quality of waterfront are available in your price range.
Here's how it works: We conduct a guided boat tour of waterfront homes by waterway. The tour runs between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm, and you can meet us on the water at a predetermined location in proximity to the first home on the tour. On the day before the tour we will send out a list of waterfront homes to all registered participants and the rally point with GPS coordinates to begin the tour. If you see a home on the tour that you're interested in simply let us know so that we can schedule a private interior tour, possibly even that day after the conclusion of the group tour.
Our Waterfront Home Tour is Very Different Than a Traditional Open House
Waterfront homes are distinctly different from non-waterfront homes. One of the major value criteria in a waterfront home is the quality of the actual waterfront and waterway leading to the home. Therefore as waterfront specialist we believe viewing a home first by water can provide a much different perspective then if viewed by land only. Protect your investment, not all waterfront and waterways are equal.
Traditional open houses are sometimes uncomfortable for both buyers and sellers because you've often got a hovering agent watching your every move. Most importantly, they're NOT very effective at selling homes either. In fact, according to industry statistics, less than 1% of homes are sold as a result of a traditional open house. That's why we don't do them.
In contrast, our well-organized and efficient Guided Boat Waterfront Home Tour is much more convenient and productive for both buyers and sellers. We found that most buyers can determine within a very short time-frame whether or not they're interested in a home they've previewed.
In our guided waterfront tour we do not dock and enter the home from waterfront side but if you see a home on the tour that you're interested in, a second private showing can easily be scheduled for you (often later in the same day).
For more information on the next guided waterfront home tour or to register, please complete the form on this page, or contact us directly!
What you will need for the tour
1. A boat or watercraft with moderate draft for the selected waterways which can remain with the group as we navigate from home to home. We will be traveling some distance and each home has a scheduled arrival time.
2. Phone or smartphone preferred with QR code reader but not a necessity.
3. A list and route of the waterfront homes. This will be provide to all registered participants the day before the tour.
4. Proper safety equipment, navigational charts, lunch, and beverages.
5. Dress code is per your boat (we DO NOT dock or enter the interior of the home during this initial tour) but recommend additional clothing in the event it does get cold.